Wednesday, December 31, 2014

“A Grandmother’s Christmas Letter”

I sit in solitude creating a master plan; Writing witty short stories, day dreaming about expensive clothes.
FT Blogger/Writer, Internet Marketer, Personal Stylist & Fashion Designer.
Check out the links below for more info. Thanks for visiting.
The other day, my mom, my sis, and I were conversing, and great memories were brought up. My sister asked, “Did Grandma ever buy us presents growing up?” and my mom responded, “Yes, at one point and time she did, but eventually she told the family she doesn’t celebrate christmas anymore.”
“I simply believe she couldn’t afford to buy the family christmas presents anymore. That’s why she made such a statement.” My mom said.
I said, “I remember her buying us gifts, but that first year she stopped, she wrote all of the grandkids a heartfelt christmas letter.”
More.. http://teelynnae.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/a-grandmothers-christmas-letter/

Powered by: BKGjewelry