Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring is Here!

   Spring is here (FINALLY)! This has been one of the worst NY winters and I’m SO excited to start transitioning into Spring clothes, accessories, makeup, skincare products, bright nail polishes! Before we know it, we’ll be poolside with bronzed skin! My fave.
 Here are a FEW things I’m looking forward to this upcoming season:
 1- Stella & Dot Summer line
 This year, I began as a Stella & Dot stylist as a “side job” and it’s really turned into a passion of mine! Getting paid to talk about/share jewelry and accessories with friends and family? Yes please! You can shop here at anytime OR contact me if you’re interested in hosting a trunk show- by having a simple “girls night” you will earn up to $250 in FREE PRODUCT! Here are a few items from the Summer line I’m obsessing over:
 11051986_10152608756141671_4034328729160480262_n
 2- Lilly Pulitzer for Target
 I’ve been waiting for this for what seems like YEARS! The collection debuts next month and here’s a peek: FYI: I want ALL of those scarves and EVERY article of clothing! I foresee another Phillip Lim x Target expedition in my near future….
 lilly-pulitzer-target-924x462
 3- Essie Spring 2015 Collection
 Omg. Spring nail polish heaven right here. I want them all and I want them now! Psst… Flowerista is #1 on my list.
 Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 7.45.23 PM
What are you looking forward to this Spring/Summer? Makeup? Clothes? Tell me!