Saturday, March 28, 2015

catalog

   Daddy and i live so very far apart but we still like for him to dress me. Obviously he can’t do it in person but by using GIMP and the camera on my phone i’ve made a catalog of most of my clothes. As time goes on i make updates to it and eventually want to add things like shoes, jewelry, make-up, different hair styles and so on. That way i can look exactly how he wants, when he wants and i don’t have to guess or stress out at all over it.
The more decisions i let him make for me the easier my life gets, the easier my life gets the happier i am, the happier i am the more i want to make him happy, the more i want to make him happy the more i surrender myself to him. Everybody wins!  :p
I’m sure there are many different ways a person could make a catalog but this works best for us, was free and is easy to update. We keep it on our phones and in e-mail, so we always have quick/easy access to it. Honestly i’d probably still do it even if he lived closer cause it’s not like he’d be coming to my house to dress me every time i need to change.
Below is just one page of it as an example. (eventually they will all be swapped for photos of me in the clothes but kinda hard to do good selfie or pants or shirt)
PANTS (P)
Each item has a different code: Shirts (broken up into long, short sleeve and so on) would be something like (long sleeve)LS0001 OR (short sleeve)SS0001 OR (tank top)TT0001. So when i need to get dressed i let him know if i’m going out or if i just want something comfy for around the house or if i will be visiting with anyone. He might ask follow up questions about weather or how i’m feeling before deciding. The outfit selection will look something like UP0001, B0006, LS0001, P0010, SK0003 which lets me know which undies, bra, long sleeve shirt, pants (spandex), and skirt i will be wearing.