Saturday, March 28, 2015

Flower Power – Claire

   claire12
Spring is here!  For this blog post, we decided to feature two spring dress trends:  (blue) florals and white lace.
claire13
My white floral lace dress is from Charlotte Russe.  I really like the scalloped trim at the top that goes across the neckline.
claire17
I think this dress is really cute and “springy”.  I also really like the floral pattern.
claire11
The shoes I’m wearing are by the brand Attention.  They have a 2 1/4 inch heel, and a pointed toe.
claire14dutchring
For accessories, I’m wearing this adorable vintage pinky ring that I got on Etsy (ShinyShelly).  It has a Dutch blue tulip design on the front.
claire1574676_1
I’m also wearing one of my favorite hair bows from Claire’s.  It’s multi-colored floral.  I love wearing hair bows, and I thought this bow added a pop of color to my outfit.
See you in two weeks! :)
Click on any of the above photos to see them in larger resolution.