Friday, March 6, 2015

5 March 2015 Waking up to North Texas snow and my fur kids

   It’s a SUNNY (thank goodness – can’t live for long without my photosynthesis vitamin!) and we have quickly melting snow all around us.  This morning when I opened the door to let Spot and Link out for morning business…well let’s just say there was no business going to be done lol….PINEAPPLES MOM!  They agreed to go out later after I shoveled a path or two for them and the sun was out….ohhhh we played lol!  I was so busy playing with the kids I didn’t get pics of how much Link loved the snow and even though Spot was very cold (she doesn’t have much fat or insulating fur) she ran with me too.  There were snowballs, snow angels and writing in the snow.  I felt like a kid again!  The number 47 doesn’t mean I can’t be a kid!  I know for those who had to go to work and drive in this, not so much happiness and I hope you made it safely there and will be safe coming home.  You are precious cargo.