Friday, February 27, 2015

       Tours in Hong Kong | Hong Kong Travel Local Tour :This is my fourth visit to Hong Kong, but this time I made notes to help who are going to travel. Most of what I want to share should apply to any trip.Nested LuggageHong Hong Kong is a shopping paradise, at very competitive prices – I found some way out of the place is a must as many as half of the project, I was accustomed to the price. It is not unreasonable to have more than half of the extra baggage go out than entering. In my first few times, I bought an extra bag to suit all I bought, but that was before I happened to use nested luggage excellent idea of ??the project. Go to any luggage store, you will see the size of luggage is stepping sell – is essentially the same, but the bags of different sizes. Like a Russian doll, you can actually fit a larger to a smaller bag inside, and this is what I get into my trip, I put my things in a small bag and put it inside the bigger, so I Now there is an extra pack all of my shopping items! Foreseeable CarouselSo there I was, my big black upright luggage, I thought at the airport conveyor belt unavoidable circumstances packed. To make it easier to find my luggage, I tied a red ribbon on the handle. Satisfied, I settled my trip my good idea. When it came time to get my luggage at arrival area I’ve noticed in my eyes, my red ribbon, almost everyone have to be around the same size as the black roller bag mine, and so Surprisingly, most of the bags keep the red ribbon! No green, no yellow, red. Everyone has the same idea. I will never believe this, if I did not see it myself, so I am aware of the package is not as simple as I thought. In return I put my two red ribbons and some tape on the handle, so my bag is more likely to be found, you might want to try to do the same or more than the red ribbon and so on. Standing there I noticed the bag carousel unique unusual colors or patterns, these are very easy to find – this is some thinking to make luggage purchase.Oh TaxiHong Hong Kong driver was very friendly and competent, very professional when. Taxis are usually the Toyota Crown or comfort zone – big cars with five passenger restrictions may be partially opened bag is placed in the boot or trunk, if there is too much baggage with elastic band to keep things tied down. One thing that the driver may not be very easy to use English. In my experience, even said address using a slow tone does not work. One thing to do to bring our map, pointing to your destination. Before I get to leave my home airport, but should have a look at the Hong Kong airport – just mark your destination, and show it to the driver. Location EverythingYet another seemingly smart move for me is to book hotel slightly off the tourist paths to take advantage of low interest rates. What a terrible mistake, that is. When I got to my hotel lobby, I was in the middle of the slaughterhouse and dilapidated warehouses, away from the train, I have been very difficult to find any taxi stand; I found that I had to travel a bit to go I want to attractions. Needless to say, I had to re-book yourself a better position. In Hong Kong, I suggest you stay in the Kowloon district, within walking distance of Nathan Road. To doing the most important advantage is that you can stay up late into the night, still walk to the hotel. In addition, Kowloon is a good hotel points, because you can walk around the bay and see the incredible skyline of Hong Kong – the most famous skyline in the world. This thing to see, especially at night.The MTRThe metro railway system in Hong Kong. I stay away from it initially focus on how it can be confusing, I might get lost. Happily, things have forced me to use the subway. As a real tourist, I want to go to Hong Kong Disneyland. So, I left my hotel and got into a taxi and told the driver, “Disneyland," only to see him shaking his head. Hong Kong taxi comes in two colors: red and green. Red and green are the inner city can take you out. So, I got what I was looking for a red taxi turned out to be a very rare green taxi. No luck, thank God. I went back to my hotel, and decided to discuss the concierge who suggested the subway. I finally found my way to the subway station and ready for what I expect is a chaotic period. First, I have to figure out how to get a ticket, I had to figure out the destination. Man, I absolutely believe this is going to difficult.The destinations problem is caused by a very clear map, they have shown that almost everywhere, with the destination “point" clearly marked “Disneyland" a resolve. I stand at a distance from Disneyland clues can easily see changes clearly marked with the train colors used. Is a bit difficult to get a ticket. I used my passengers behind and inconvenience caused vending machines small delay this is correct, once I figured out that the machine has a touch screen. All in all, all this is perfectly simple.I train to Disneyland, this is a quick and comfortable journey. After that, I avoided unless necessary as taxis and metro favor choice.DisneylandWhat I-border transportation of things I wish I knew the Hong Kong Disneyland? This is a small place, so it is easy to spend the day, missed a few rides. Toy Story ride closer than others, and it’s way at the other end of the park earlier. Yes, we missed that (my son is very disappointed), because we wanted to for a long time, it is enough to Disneyland. Next, remember that you may want to see two key events. The first is 4:00 pm parade through the park, I like this a lot, and the next 8:30 before the end of the fireworks display. Disneyland is clean, convenient and very enjoyable plus it has its own custom interface with MTR.Ocean park train and jewelry ShopEvery single time that I went to Hong Kong, I visited Ocean Park. Every time I took a tour bus to the park. Every tour bus stopped at the jewelry store trick, so that visitors to buy some jewelry. It’s one of those situations, you have to get off into the store, the power of the whole atmosphere, and when you look at the jewelry, you’d rather see the fish. Implicit pressure on you to make a purchase. This is one of the best advice I have to give: go to that spot to ask a jewelry store, nodding wisely, then leave. Take no more than five minutes, ignoring the left eye. If you stay longer, you will hold swim or cough up some money, when you can not drink. Just go out there and go to Ocean Park. Oh, yes, they “invite" you to “welcome" before you enter the store, looking at their jewelry a short video. I hear rumors that they want to build a subway to Ocean Park. I hope it’s true. No more tour buses, no more stop at that strange jewelry store. Which details, please visit the store and it should appear in my nightmares, I swear.Money ChangingMy father in some of Hong Kong’s currency exchange who happens to come from the same country, we did not speak. Because he is a fellow country, they gave my father a very good speed. Too good. Dad asked them how they will make money velocity. They told him it was normal, but some girls back from Russia wants to change their money because of these unfortunate girls, perhaps because naive, or heck, maybe they have money, they are blinking high exchange rate . So beware, the exchange rate can really significantly different depending on where you have your money changed. I visited the place before four or five, my speed, I am glad to have. The best way is not a hotel or a bank. Nathan along the side streets near some small currency exchange shop. I initially got a shop a good pace, but the attendant was on vacation, so I decided to walk around for a while. A few meters away, I found a small shop has a better speed. Be patient. Competition for your money is a high quality incense Kong.Luggage – A few minutes later, my father left the hotel to help my brother put some luggage I heard a knock on the hotel. This is my father; rolling luggage wheels have been broken, and when he walked on the sidewalk. How important is a device failed to bring home quality luggage. Since we can not roll it, we have to wrestle with that piece of luggage all the way home – to buy a new issue is out. Remember how much quoted aphorism: “You can not" afford not to own quality, “You know, I’m too busy harping about the jewelry store, I actually forgot to talk about Ocean Park Ocean Park is as big as a small Disneyland… If you want to do all the rides and everything to see, I think Ocean Park needs two days if you have to choose, do not miss the big fish tank, it was a great trip incredible.Have Wherever you go!