Saturday, February 28, 2015

“Every Stone Has a Story”

   I have got to say I’m pretty excited to share the most recent developments in my world…After being quite ill for December and January I am finally on the other side of this Crohns flare :)  My doc is amazing, and together we sorted out my remicade dosing. So I am happy to say that between that and foods, teas and a few supplements I am feeling almost back to my normal crazy self :)
Besides that I have spent some time opening an Etsy shop:  www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ShelleysStoneworks…I cant wait to see what transpires from that…Here is a peek at some of the items I have listed there:
Amethyst FotorChrysocolla Red Aventurine Auralite 23
So then I came up with a new line of jewelry called “Every Stone Has A Story”.  This line is unique in that is going to be especially sentimental to YOU!  What this line represents is stones that mean something to you that I can transform into functional jewelry. The first in this series is from a gentleman that received this piece of amethyst from his mother when he was a boy. He has carried it his whole life and now that he is grown, and a father himself… he wanted a unique and beautiful way to give it back to his mother to thank her for everything. This is what I came up with for him!
Roughgrind 2looking goodready for wirewire 3bare copperall done
I love how this piece turned out and I cant wait to get started on my next order!!  Until next time my friends!
Shelley