Saturday, February 21, 2015

Shhh…. No Talking in the Library

   I love mixing patterns  and colors. Sometimes its terrible  but other times in shocked by the combo. This time I mixed two patterns. But they are the ssme color combo. Then added my splash of color with my cardigan and jewelry.
image
Maroon  Cardigan: Forever 21
 Button down Top: Target
 Black pants: Forever21
 Shoes: Target
 Necklace: Target
 Earrings: Forever21
image
My makeup is a bronze ombre eyeshadow pallet. Pink lipstick. And I fill in my eyebrow. But I use a matte brown  eyeshadow. I dont like the pencils or whatever else ppl use. I think this looks the most natural. My hair is my laziness. I just gathered  it into a ponytail then twist it and put a giant clip in it. Then let a few wisps  of hair  fall by my temples.