Thursday, February 19, 2015

30 Weeks

More.. https://reelinginababycreel.wordpress.com/2015/02/19/30-weeks/

Powered by: BKGjewelry

  
How far along: 30 weeks
Size of the baby: a butternut squash 17 inches, 3.1 lbs
Gender: Girl.. Ms. Finley Kate
Best moment of the week: We have had a lot of fun things over the last two weeks.  Last weekend I got to celebrate my birthday a little early with my girls.  We went out to eat at a place called the grilled cheese factory in Dallas.  Oh my gosh it was soooo good.  Then we went and got pie at some specialty dessert place.  It was a super fun day and I loved getting to see them.  Somehow with my pregnancy brain I forgot to get pictures.  I was pretty bummed.  They got me a gift card to Kendra Scott and to a blow dry bar to get my hair done.  I got some awesome jewelry this past weekend, and I cannot wait to go and be pampered.  This weekend we celebrated my birthday with my family.  We went to eat at one of my favorite places Old South Pancake House and I got to have German pancakes!  It was complete heaven.  My sister gave me money which I put towards more jewelry at Kendra Scott.  My parents gave me my gym membership for next year, a gift card to a fun restaurant downtown and a new Vera Bradley bag to take to the hospital.  It was a great day.
bag pancake earing
Johnny and I decided to get each other something small and thoughtful for Valentines day.  I got him some yummy red velvet cupcakes and a card and he got me my absolute favorite movie, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers on DVD.  He said it was so Finley could grow up watching it with me.  It was very thoughtful.  On Valentines day we went to downtown fort worth thinking we were really early… HAHA.  We got in line for a reservation to the cheesecake factory.  We then walked around and people watched until our table was finally ready.  Our food was really yummy and we each had half a piece of cheesecake to bring home.  He swears his key lime cheesecake was the best…but he is wrong my red velvet cheesecake was way better!!
cheesecake factory
We also have now completely finished Finley’s room and I absolutely love it.- but I don’t have a picture of her AWESOME quilt!! Here are some pictures but I am not really sure they do it justice.
close up of her curtains.
P1020925
Her chair we had reupholstered, and her antique toy box and window box.
P1020938 P1020930 P1020927 P1020926
Her crib with a close up of one of the set of sheets, and her changing table
P1020936 P1020935P1020937I was also very excited because this week Finley’s custom car seat cover I ordered came in.  It turned out adorable and it was actually very easy to put on, which surprised me.
carseat 1 car seat 2
We have our Lamaze class every Tuesday night from 6:30-9:00.  It makes for a really long night but we are learning a ton.  Yesterday we learned all about the stages of labor and what to expect… Boy did that make things real!!  After the birthing video we watched Johnny said I am sure glad that is you and not me.  I am planning on an all natural birth, and I really think everything I am learning will help me be able to do that!!
Worst moment of the week: On Friday night when we got home from my birthday dinner my nose was very stuffy.  Unfortunately it got worse all night and I didn’t get much sleep.  On Saturday I felt tired and draggy all day but just assumed it was because I was tired.  Then when I woke up Sunday I knew I was sick.. thank goodness for the after hours clinic at my doctor.  I was able to get in and found out I had a sinus infection.  Thankfully they were able to give me a pregnancy safe antibiotic(even though I hate having to take anything) which will hopefully get me feeling better.
Baby bump photo:  30 Week Valentines Day bump
bump 30 week