Saturday, February 21, 2015

21 weeks

   image
How far along: 21 weeks
Gender: still a Boy !!! We plan on scheduling a 3d/4d ultrasound around 26 weeks so we will confirm the sex again at that time.
Cravings: Still loving my oranges, but lately I’ve been wanting carbs…pasta !!!! We went to Olive Garden for a post Valentine’s Day brunch and I had asiago tortellini and that did it for me…now that’s all I want !
Aversions: NO rice, beans with chicken.
Stretch Marks: No new ones from this pregnancy so far, but my belly has been a bit itchy lately…so time to really lather up my Honest Company Belly Balm.
Mood: I’ve been in an okay good, every now and then I might have a complete meltdown over nothing (bless my husbands heart for the next 19 or so weeks)
Total Weight gain: 6 pounds.
Maternity clothes: I NEED maternity scrub pants for work. I don’t think I can wear my pants anymore. It’s probably so unbearable because they don’t have a button to unbutton like my jeans do.
Sleep: I’ve been sleeping so good lately. Maybe because night shift and a toddler is kicking my pregnant butt. I still wake up once during the night to pee.
Miss anything: I miss sleeping on my tummy 😔
Milestones: I’ve started to exercise again ! It’s been about a year lol. My hubby, RJ and I have a membership to LA fitness and I NEVER go, so for the past three weeks at work I have been taking the stairs to the 11th floor about two to three times a night,so little by little I’m making my way back into the gym. I just really want to stay as active as possible for a smoother labor, delivery and recovery !!
Outfit: a MAMA top from H&M. I think I bought it for $5 !! And leggings from H&M as well, for $3. Jewelry is very simple today, just diamond stud earrings and my favorite necklace hubby and RJ got for me two Christmases ago.