Friday, March 13, 2015

Perks of being 18 + Spring Break

   First of all, let me just say how much I love spring break and being able to have time off from school to hangout with friends. Especially when you’re taking pseo college classes and you’re schedule is constantly busy when school is in session. It’s been so great to hangout with friends and do fun, spontaneous things.
Like for example, on Wednesday night I decided to go get my nose pierced. It’s something I’ve been wanting to do for months and now that I’m 18 I figured why not?!! So I went with my sister and one of my good friends Sarah to get it done.
We went to this tattoo & piercing place in Woodbury which was definitely an interesting experience. It made for a fun night and we definitely have stories to tell:)
before picture with my adorable little sis:)

It was fun to pick out the jewelry and get it done. The whole procedure literally went by so quick. The actual piercing was so fast and I’m not kidding when I say it didn’t even hurt. The guy who pierced my nose told me my nose was practically wanting it, that’s how easy it went in. It was no big deal and I love it.

after picture :-)

Piercing my nose has been something I’ve wanted to do for a while now and I decided spring break was the perfect time to do it. What better time than to take a break from a busy schedule and let loose by doing something fun, exciting, and spontaneous. It was a fun night out with these girls. Plus hey, perks of being 18 ~ I can now get a piercing on my own!
ffffgf