Saturday, March 14, 2015

It’s Officially the March Holidays♥

   Yesterday was my mum’s birthday and I made her a customised purple quartz piece that I can see she adores. I am so happy and I also want to wish her a happy belated birthday on my blog. I shall save the mushy stuff for us in private ahahaha xD I love you mummy!
I mean I wished her privately but I guess a belated public wishing would be appropriate. I didn’t take all that many pictures but we did have crabs to celebrate, cooked in her favourite salted egg style.
That also marks the beginning of my high anticipated march holidays. I am so tired to be honest, although school started like 1 month and a half ago, I desperately need a break. I mean one week is honestly not enough for me to unwind despite us being exam-free thus far. We will be having our first major General paper exam somewhere in May so that’s really just bullshit because this means without much drilling or prior knowledge, I’m expected to chiong blindly. I mean that’s my opinion, judging by where we’re at now.
Also I have completely no time to like go on any places of interest this holiday because in all honestly, I have way too much homework. So I think the best I can get out of my interest is either replenish my supplies or plan the designs I’m about to attempt to make. In other news, I’ve decided to step out of the jewelry collaboration because I simply have no time for that, I guess until after I’m done with my As.
I don’t want to talk about it too much because my friends are still preparing for the company and I will show my support when the first collection launches and yes, 2 of my designs will still be launched in the first collection, so do stay tuned for that as I might blog about it (if school schedules allow me to).
I haven’t actually planned out what to do about during my March Holidays yet but so far, I’ve been doing homework and doesn’t that just sounds super exciting? *Rolls eyes so back, you can’t see my blacks*.
Anyway, happy March Holidays guys and spend it well, unwind and rest plenty ♥♥
Venus