Sunday, March 29, 2015

two-a-day?

   So here I am sitting at Starbucks in Hurst, Texas. I was three hours early for work -__- and didn’t realize it. It was a little too early to clock in, and so luckily I had my laptop with me, so I just hopped back in my car, drove across the street, bought a venti black iced coffee, and thought I’d update! I was checking stats on this blog and I have 15 followers!!!! (it may not seem like much, but it is to me) And most of them are out of the U.S.!! I kinda feel famous, and it’s really awesome!
If you guys want to follow me on social media, I welcome it…. Just don’t be creepy. hahaha I have facebook (obvs… everyone has facebook), instagram, snapchat, and twitter. I rarely use twitter though, except to read other people’s tweets, and to post my new wordpress blog.
I work as a manager at a local Office Supply store, I have a martial arts school, and an online jewelry boutique! And I do simple graphic design work for peeps,  So I don’t always post often on this social media, but I do try.
If you’re interested in my social media stuff, or a link to my boutique website, let me know in the comments. I don’t want you guys to feel like I’m just trying to plug all my everything. lol
Fitness class was canceled today, which make me very sad. I was ready to hit it hard today! But my knee wasn’t cooperating. It was (and still is) pretty swollen, and my dad (the fitness class coordinator person) was having pains in his rotator cuff. Injuries suck. I bought a new knee brace, though!! It was kind of a medium-priced one from walgreens, so we’ll see how it works. I was going to wear it to work today, since I’m swollen and in pain, but I think that 8 hours with a knee brace on may not be too great of an idea. Let alone, it would be soooo uncomfortable.
Anyhow, I’ll post my food later, but so far, it’s been good :-)