Saturday, March 21, 2015

Sin City || Can’t Say No.

   IMG_2063Sin City always gets me causin’ some trouble every time I visit the town. Vegas is one headache of a town that I love to visit for a night or two. Today I’m makin’ the three-hour drive to get a fun night out with my gypsy crew & catch one of my fav country duos Dan + Shay at the Brooklyn Bowl. A Country concert in Vegas, what the heck do ya throw on? Do ya get decked out country, or use it as an excuse to get all dolled up & be Vegas ready? I decided to go with the second option for this look due to the concert getting out by 10 & having a whole night to run around Sin City. Also the venue is in doors so it’s easier to get away  with a dolled up Vegas look.
IMG_2068Lace & mesh is definitely a hot trend poppin’ up all over red carpets. So I decided to give this little trend a try for my girls night out in Vegas. This little black lace dress I’m rockin’ is from Haute & Rebellious. This dress is a tad bit risqué, being backless.  To keep it somewhat classy I wore a basic black lace strapless bra to hold me in better, & not be so bare on the back. If you’re not a fan of a little black  this lace number is also available in white.
FullSizeRenderIn Vegas you need to throw on your comfiest pair of heels, especially if you’re hittin’ the concert scene. I wore a pair of Vince Camuto heeled Gladiator Sandals. These beauties are a comfy pair of heels to dance the night away & stumble around the strip. Lovin’ these beauts? Unfortunately they are no longer available, but Macy’s has a similar pair for 25% off. #steal
IMG_2064I used very few accessories with this look. I used some gold rings from Urban Outfitters to jazz up my hands. I don’t need much jewelry with this dress due to the mesh & lace being high up. You never wanna over kill with accessories. For a bag, I’m using a Brahmin black leather satchel with some brown leather accents. Satchels/Cossbody handbags are the best style of bag to use at concerts or anywhere with large crowds to keep your important items close. 
FullSizeRender-2Now you’re ready to get a little frisky & stumble around Sin City. It’s time for me to get ready in my Vegas look & jam to some good music with my babes!
Happy Saturdaze Xoxo,  Frisky Gypsy