Friday, March 20, 2015

Favorites Friday

   YES! THE WEEKEND IS ALMOST HERE!
I’m not going to lie, I’ve had a rough week. I have a teething baby and I’m recovering from an intense stomach bug. Someone dear to me also passed away this week, but I know he would want me to keep doing what I love even though I am sad, so here I am. I love blogging. I really and truly do. Not for money or anything, because it’s probably obvious that I don’t make money from this. I’ve loved makeup and art since I was 2. My very first memories are of me drawing on my mom with eyeliner and singing my little heart out all the time. Creating is my passion. I’ve created music, makeup looks, babies, paintings…this is who I am, and this is what makes me happy.
You all make me so happy. I just wanted to say that this week.
I will never stop creating. I will never stop singing.
Here are some of my favorite moments and things for the week, I hope you all enjoy!
IMG_5197
1. Favorite Piper Moment Okay, so every time I look at this picture I bust out laughing. We went to Jeremy’s grandparents house last week because it was his grandma’s birthday, and Grandma Patsy made some us a good southern dinner. I’m talking rolls, potatoes, green beans, cabbage, fried okra…the works. I gave Piper some mashed potatoes and green beans and I have never seen a baby shove food in their mouth the way Piper did. This was her face afterwards. It screams:
“I’ve made a mistake. I misjudged my own stomach. Too full.”
Let’s just say we all had an amazing family nap once we got home.
IMG_5202
2. So, I got an email from Kat Von D’s Beauty Page saying that the website had been updated. I was scrolling through it looking at all the new photos…and look at how I found! ME! I’m honestly so excited, and I don’t care if anyone finds that to be odd. Kat Von D is one of my beauty inspirations, and this was such a cool moment for me. My review of the Innerstellar palette can be found here for anyone interested.
hard candy natural eyes
3. Makeup Faves I’ve been loving the new Hard Candy Natural Eyes Palette. I have a review here and a video using this palette here.
I’ve also rediscovered my love for Too Faced Melted Lipstick in “Fig.” It’s the perfect neutral plum color. I die over it. I’ve been using elf smudge pots all week to prime my eyes. They are so perfect! If you’re looking for a cruelty free dupe of the maybelline color tattoos, pick up a few elf smudge pots. They’re also half the price!
IMG_5223
4. Favorite Jewelry piece The Ghost Milk necklace from Worship 13. It’s so gorgeous, and it actually shifts color in different lighting. I can’t get over how perfect it is. I’ve mentioned Worship 13 several times before, but I really love her shop. Her items are so well put together and beautiful.
IMG_5232
5. Favorite Shirt I love Pink Floyd. I picked this shirt up at Kohl’s for $2 a few weeks ago, and it’s so comfy. It’s a Men’s shirt, technically, but I don’t give a damn. It’s a woman’s big baggy badass shirt now. I live in band tees and shorts/skirts in the spring and summer.
On my lips: Lasplash “Lady” topped with Milani’s “Florence” Fierced Foil Gloss
Those are the favorites I wanted to share with you all this week! I will see you all again next Friday with more favorites!
Please subscribe/sign up for emails or follow me wherever if you enjoy my posts.
Instagram: @lunafayebeauty
 Youtube: Lunafayebeauty